Thursday, May 10, 2012

Yulany's Blog

Homework: Read T.E. Chapters 15-18
T.E. Packet, Chapeters 15-18(seperate sheet of paper)
R.J. 13.1-13.5
Book Prjects Due May 24th

So today Annabelle read the blog because Taaj was send down to the counciling office I don't know why though. So Mr. Jones was explaing to the class on what should we write in the blog. Mr. Jones is telling us a story that I think is relating on what we are doing in class. The class is pretty quiet and listening attentivly. But now some kids are talking. Jada and Anayah look bored out of their minds and Mr. Jones said the story because something about a libary and a phone I think? Now we are talking about the Tuck Everlastin book. Jada just showed me her make-up cover and asked me if its cute and to tell you the truth nahhhh it wasn't not to be mean or anything though. Now we are opening our literture books to page 352. Its a story called "The Fun They Had" . The whole point of class today was to read the story and talk about it and all also to talk about homework and stuff like that. Mr. Jones is tring to continue explaining about the story to clearify things. They sit right next to each other I think unless Annebelle move there on purpose. Now Mr. Jones is reading the story and its pretty good.  Gislane just waves at me sarcasticly since she knows I put her in the blog. Now the phone rang and Mr. Jones picked up the phone. . Now that his is reading again thery're quiet sort of. Now Mr. Jones said he is going to give some U's in this class. Now he answered the phone and Jonny has to got to the counciling of because Ms. Mac donald wants him. Now Mr. Jones is saying another story about his life. Jonthan and Jovi were just argueing. Now the class was talking about the story in the literture book. Now the bell rang soooooo... peace!!!!!! P.s Isaiah just said minnie god are awsome and please reply and I want to say hopefully everything is going fine with you and your new baby :-D Hi ms.nakada i miss you from Sarai.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, everyone. Thanks for writing a great blog, Yulany. Things are going well with the baby. Thanks for thinking of me... Hi, Sarai. I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete